Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Back in the BIZ

OK, so I took a young sabbatical after you could say I burned out.
 
I think that could happen if you are the one who unlocks the doors in the morning and sells sells sells all day and by the time I'm driving home slow jams are already on the radio (10pm.) Sometimes 6 days a week...
 
I ended up taking almost 2 years off!  I really didn't take it off though...
 
In that period I actually did quite a bit. I started a business and sold it. I acquired and rehabbed 3 rental properties that are now bringing me in just about $2k a month. I also had another baby... key word being another! So as you can see I have actually been pretty busy.
 
But anyways, as my most recent email blast says, "I'm Back!"  Its a little different this time too. I'm at a huge dealership instead of a small one. Also it seems like the sales consultants don't make the type of commissions they used to.  
 
Hey!!! That just reminded me why I quit in the first place!
 
That's OK though.  I'm back on different terms this time. I'm also just a little bit older and a little bit wiser. In all honesty, I'm pretty excited!  I'm ready to bend the curve........again.  I'm ready to go make a $10K month look like a bad month! 
 
So wish me luck
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment